Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What have I missed?! IT'S FINALLY SPRING :)

Best Blogger Tips I know I have been M.I.A for a few weeks and part of that is due to having nicer weather here!!! Spring keeps popping in here and there, giving us some beautiful warmer days to enjoy after what has seemed like the longest, grayest winter EVER! I am completely pleased by this. Who wouldn't be? Personally, I think anyone who would prefer that winter drag on even another day at this point is completely nuts. :) But, I have missed taking my toddler on walks and to the park, washing my car to actually have it look nice for a few days rather than a few minutes, and opening up my balcony sliding door and windows in my apartmentt! I welcome spring with open arms...

Hope you all have had a nice few weeks as well! My birthday party night was a blast and the cake surely made me gain about 5 lbs because it was so delicious!! I actually changed my choice of dress last minute and I have posted the best pic of me I have from that night, where you can actually see the dress. And I apologize, it isn't the best picture either! After all that debating, I didn't even wear what I ordered! lol I am just too indecisive sometimes ----------------->>>>

In other news, I have a loooong to do list in the back of my head these days and I need a burst of motivation to start tackling it all! Spring seems to be the time that everything and everyone crawls out of their holes and comes alive again, isn't it? I need to sort through my daughter's closet, my closet, clean my garage, do some deep cleaning in the apartment, get my car detailed, lose that winter weight (eeeeek!!!), and I am sure a million other things I haven't thought of! Do you have things you like to accomplish when spring rolls around?

Alsoooo, I got a haircut the other day. One thing to know about me, when I get the idea in my head that I want to cut my hair, I want to do it right away. Pronto. Stat. Asap. NOW! lol I seriously do this every time I get an idea in my head about my hair and I usually get it cut within the day. Sometimes that is bad, but usually it works out. I am working really hard to grow my hair out to the small of my back but it is taking awhile. So I never get my length cut unless my ends are really, really bad. But the hairstylist almost always tries to make me cut like a half an inch off my length because "hair grows better if you keep your ends trimmed". I have never understood this concept since hair grows from your scalp and not your ends...if someone wants to explain this better maybe I will!? Hairstylist lady, why the heck are you so set on trimming my length though? She acts like I am making a life changing mistake in not letting her scissors touch the ends of my hair. But does she know how much time it took to grow out that measly half an inch? Okay- my rant is over...just seems like its a big deal every time I get my hair cut! So, back to my point, I got my layers totally re-vamped because I had been feeling like I looked like a wet cat every time I did my hair. Only thing I hate about long hair- it gets easily weighed down. I have very fine, but thick hair so it lays really nice but having body is a struggle! I need to find some good hair products that give a good boost...if you have any to share, please do! But here is a picture of the finished product! I like how it turned out :)



Until next time....(which will be sooner than this post was ;p ).. XO XO!

1 comment:

  1. Great hair, I really like the bangs! I hate it when hairstylists won't listen. Have fun with all that spring cleaning!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete